Technical Specifications of Antistatic Chair Without Arms
ESD safe chair is essentially designed for discharging the accumulated electrical charges for the operator during critical electronic assembly.
- Height Adjustable
- Without Arms
Seat Size 18” x 18” Back Rest Size 17” x 19” Seat height from the floor min 19” Seat height from the floor max 24” The height of the Handle Adjustable maximum 12” The height of the Handle Adjustable minimum 9”
- Seat and backrest upholstered with ESD PVC leather which is low in maintenance and clean
- Colour of seat and backrest – black
- Seat type: Smooth revolving
- Cushion: 2” seat and backrest
- Structure of chair: Tubular M.S. with chrome plating
- Chair base: Chrome plated 5 stars M.S.Base with 1 ESD Castor & 4 Normal castors. Drag included in the center of the base.
- Height adjustable seat: Using Hydraulic Mechanism
- Tilting back seat: The back can be locked in vertical positioning and can be tilted by unlocking.
Electrical Properties :
1) Seat & Backrest Surface Point to Point surface resistance: < 107 Ohms
2) Seat to Castor and Seat to Chair Base Grounding chain resistance: < 107 Ohms
Antistatic Chair: Surface Resistivity of seat & back to the Ground 106 – 108 Ohms. Meets the ANSI ESD S20.20-2007 and EIA 625 Standards